- Quantum Mechanics, the Manifestation of the Territory, and the Evolution of Maps, in The Map and the Territory: Exploring the Foundations of Science, Thought and Reality, edited by Shyam Wuppuluri and Francisco Antonio Doria, with a foreword by Sir Roger Penrose and an afterword by Dagfinn Follesdal (Springer 2018, Pages 125-138) [preprint].
- Quantum Mechanics and Experience, arXiv:1410.5916v2 [abstract, ArXiv PDF]
- The Quantum Mechanics of Being and Its Manifestation. Cosmology Vol. 24, April 2, 2016. An extended version, containing an Appendix which the published paper lacks, is available here. While the published paper touches on various ways in which quantum mechanics does not have to do with consciousness, this Appendix concerns what quantum mechanics has to do with consciousness.
- Quantum mechanics in a new light. Foundations of Science DOI 10.1007/s10699-016-9487-6 [abstract, ArXiv PDF, Springer link]
- Interview with Yours Truly conducted by Trân-Thi-Kim-Diêu, Chairperson of the European Federation of the Theosophical Society, during the 37th Congress of the EFTS in Paris [VIDEO].
- Quantum physics: a tale of two world views. First of two lectures given at the 37th European Congress of the Theosophical Society (30 July to 3 August 2014, Paris, France) [PDF, VIDEO]
- Evolution of Consciousness: an Indian Perspective. Second of two lectures given at the 37th European Congress of the Theosophical Society (30 July to 3 August 2014, Paris, France) [PDF, VIDEO]
- Finding Wisdom in Contemporary Physics. Theosophy Science Lecture delivered at the 138th Annual International Convention of the Theosophical Society, December 29, 2013 [PDF]
- Consciousness in the quantum world: An Indian perspective. Invited paper presented at Quantum Physics Meets the Philosophy of Mind, an international conference held at the Catholic University of Milan, June 4-6, 2013; published in Quantum Physics Meets the Philosophy of Mind. New Essays on the Mind-Body Relation in Quantum-Theoretical Perspective, edited by A. Corradini and U. Meixner, pp. 85-97 (de Gruyter, Berlin/New York) [PDF]
- Towards understanding anomalous correlations. Journal of Nonlocality 2(1) [PDF]
- Evolution of Consciousness: An Aurobindonian Perspective. Invited paper presented at Indian Culture, Psychology And Global Civilization: Emerging Perspectives, an international seminar at the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, March 22–25, 2013 [PDF]
- A consciousness-based model of physics, Journal of Nonlocality 1(1) [abstract, PDF].
- From Physics to Spirituality and Back: Reminiscences. Journal of Nonlocality 1 (1) [PDF]
- Quantum Physics and Integral Knowledge. Presented at the International Seminar on Integral Paradigm and Other Approaches to Knowledge, organized by University of Human Unity, Auroville, January 5–8, 2012.
- Indian psychology to the rescue: Why quantum physics makes perfect sense after all. Presentation at the National Conference on Individual and Collective Transformation: Insights from Indian Psychology, organized by the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, in collaboration with India International Center (IIC), February 5–7, 2011. [PDF]
- Quantum Mechanics for Philosophers. Invited lecture at the Centre of Sri Aurobindo Studies, Department of Philosophy, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, February 2010.
- Spiritual Dimensions of Reality. Invited lecture at the Centre of Sri Aurobindo Studies, Department of Philosophy, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, February 2010 [PDF].
- Top-Down Quantum Realism. Lecture at the Department of Physics, Bose Institute, Centre for Astroparticle Physics and Space Science, Kolkata, February 2010.
- Quantum Ontology: Some Dos and Don’ts, Presentation for an invited talk delivered at the Fifth Nalanda Dialogue on Buddhism & Science at Nava Nalanda Mahavira, Nalanda, India, October 2009 [PDF].
- Spiritual Physics, Jadavpur Journal of Philosophy 19 (1), 147–160. Invited lecture at the Centre of Sri Aurobindo Studies, Department of Philosophy, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, January 2009. Republished in AntiMatters 3 (1), 59–70 [PDF] and in Essays on Sri Aurobindo, edited by Aparajita Mukhopadhyay (Centre for Sri Aurobindo Studies, Kolkata, 2015).
- An Aurobindonian Discourse. The second of two invited lectures delivered at the Centre of Sri Aurobindo Studies, Department of Philosophy, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, January 2009. In AntiMatters 3 (1), 71–81 [PDF].
- The Veil of Avidya. In Understanding Consciousness: Recent Advances, papers read at a seminar held at the Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata, India (Kolkata: RMIC, 2009) [PDF].
- Evolution of consciousness according to Jean Gebser, AntiMatters 2 (3), 51–78 [PDF].
- Indian Psychology’s Coming of Age (Report on the National Seminar on Indian Psychology: Theories and Models, SVYASA, Bangalore, India, 26–28 December 2007), Journal of Consciousness Studies 15 (5), 121–126 [PDF].
- Beyond Natural Selection and Intelligent Design: Sri Aurobindo’s Theory of Evolution, AntiMatters 2 (2), 9–31 [PDF].
- Radical constructivism — childhood’s end, AntiMatters 2 (1), 17–25 [PDF].
- Realism: the bane of science education, and what can be done about it, AntiMatters 2 (1), 27–37 [PDF].
- There’s no leaving the bubble of consciousness: Herbert Müller’s 0-D epistemology, AntiMatters 2 (1), 39–45 [PDF].
- As far as longing can reach… Presented at Sri Aurobindo… The New Dynamism of the Material and the Spiritual, conference held at Auroville, India, February 15–17, 2008 [PDF].
- Wrong reasons and right reasons why contemporary physics favors a spiritual world view. Presented at World Congress on Psychology and Spirituality, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 5–8 January 2008 [PPSX].
- The Transparent Brain. Presented at National Seminar on Indian Psychology: Theories and Models, SVYASA, Bangalore, India, 26–28 December 2007 [PDF].
- Beyond the Central Dogma of Physics, Science in Society 34, 29–31 [PDF].
- Fodor on Adaptationism, AntiMatters 1 (2), 55–60 [PDF].
- Sewell on Darwinism and the Second Law, AntiMatters 1 (2), 61–70 [PDF].
- Inside the Spirit Matrix: A Contextualization of Contemporary Physics, presented at Approaches to Mind Sciences Emanating from Indian Culture, conference organized by the Department of Psychology, University of Delhi, India, January 27–29, 2007 [PDF].
- The Physics of Sachchidananda, presented at The Collective Yoga of Man: A World in Process, conference held at Auroville, India, January 12–14, 2007 [PDF], reprinted in Ribhu 4 (1), 2007, 54–61 and Sutra 1 (1), 2008, 124–128.
- Particles, consciousness, volition: a Vedantic vision, AntiMatters 1 (1), 23–53 [PDF].
- The Quantum World, the Mind, and the Cookie Cutter Paradigm, AntiMatters 1 (1), 55–90 [PDF].
- Beyond causality… the quantum liberation, presented at the National Conference on Integral Psychology and… Transformation, Auroville, India, January 11–13, 2005.
- What the bleep do we know?, Mother India: Monthly Review of Culture, December, 1124–1131 [PDF].
- Psychology all the way down, presented at the National Conference on Indian Psychology, Yoga, and Consciousness, Pondicherry, India, December 10–13, 2004 [PDF].
- Beyond the cookie cutter paradigm, in Consciousness and its Transformation: Papers presented at the Second International Conference on Integral Psychology, edited by M. Cornelissen (SAICE, Pondicherry), 333–345 [PDF].
- Sri Aurobindo for Gebserians, presented at the XI International Gebser Conference, University of Shippensburg, PA, USA, November 1992 [PDF].
- Agenda of an Integral Consciousness Mutation / World Transformation, presented at the XI International Gebser Conference, University of Shippensburg, PA, USA, November 1992 [PDF].